Control your heating and air-conditioning
from anywhere anytime
Motison CyberStat CY1201
Buy it today for only $82.99
Images shown here are not to-scale.
The 2nd Generation
Turn your smart-phone into a remote climate control.
Check and change your room temperature from your bed or from across the world with equal ease.
Use your HVAC only when you need it and save without giving up your comfort.
CyberStat connects to the Internet through your WiFi network and brings you the features
that no ordinary programmable thermostat can. Control your heating and air conditioning from anywhere anytime.
Get free webapps for iPhone, iPad, Android and PC. No monthly fees.
Try it risk free for thirty days.
All the features of a digital thermostat Plus
Note: In absence of a WiFi connection, CyberStat will function as an ordinary digital thermostat.
- Internet connected through WiFi. Supports WEP/WPA/WPA2 security.
- Control from anywhere anytime from your smartphone.
- 7-day programmable: 4 independent segments each day.
- Hold: Temporary and permanent overrides for your comfort.
- Auto switchover between heating and cooling modes.
- Flash memory remembers your preferences even when power goes out.
- Compatible with most heating and cooling systems except line-voltage baseboard heaters.
- Compatible with two-wire and millivolt heating system (requires an external power supply).
- 1-cooling and 1-heating stages for conventional systems.
- 1-cooling and 2-heating stages for heat pump with auxiliary heat.
New to 2nd Generation:
- Compatible with Android tablets and phones.
- Compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g networks.
- Configurable Temperature tolerance (default ±1°F).
- Configurable display brightness for bedroom applications.
- Adaptive Recovery feature can start your system early to achieve the desired temperature on time.
Requires a common (C) wire or an external power supply. If you do not have a 'C' wire,
see our support page for some possible alternatives.
- Dimensions: 150mm x 95mm x 24mm
- Maximum control current: 400 mA (any terminal)
- Power Supply: 24 VAC HVAC Transformer or 6 VDC to 24 VDC external power supply